It’s Makeover Monday here at 39DollarGlasses! We know better than anyone that sometimes wearing eye makeup can be difficult for glasses wearers. That’s why we’ve put together a tutorial on how to get a natural look that will really make your eyes pop underneath your frames.
1. Apply primer to eyelids.
2. Apply light shimmery pink shadow all over lids, including lower lash line, and extending past the outer corner of your eye.
3. Apply deep purple shadow along the crease and blend well.
4. Apply black liquid or gel eyeliner along upper lash line.
5. Curl lashes and apply your favorite mascara to top and bottom lashes (false eyeglasses optional).
6. If you are wearing neutral colored frames, apply a bold lip color to make your look pop.
7. Flaunt your look!