Do your glasses ever feel tight or uncomfortable? Check out these quick tips to adjust metal and plastic frames!
How to Adjust Metal Frames:
- If your eyeglasses sit too high on your nose, carefully push the nosepads further apart with your thumbs.
- If your eyeglasses sit too low on your nose, carefully push the nosepads closer together by pinching them with your thumb and index finger.
How to Adjust Plastic Frames:
- To make any slight adjustments to the frame, run any plastic parts under hot water or heat with a hair dryer for 2-3 minutes and then carefully bend.
- If the frame slides down your face too much you can bend the earpiece closer to a 90-degree angle to tighten the fit.
- Never try to bend or make adjustments to any plastic frame parts without first heating up the frame.
For a visual tutorial, check out our How to Adjust Plastic Frames video on our YouTube channel.
Looking for a new pair altogether? We have enough eyeglasses to last you a lifetime! CLICK HERE